DCG Systems GmbH was founded in 1998 as a spin-off from Erlangen-Nuremberg University. Today, DCG Systems GmbH has over 30 highly qualified employees and a dense network of highly capable suppliers.
Since June 2011 DCG Systems GmbH is a a wholly owned subsidiary of DCG Systems, Inc., the global leader in NDT solutions for microelectronics, headquartered in Fremont, California. This combines the technical excellence of the ELITE product line developed and manufactured by DCG Systems GmbH and the worldwide sales and service organization of DCG Systems. Besides, the technology of DCG Systems GmbH offers the base for sustained economic growth of DCG Systems in other branches. By 1 February 2013 was renamed by Thermosensorik GmbH in DCG Systems GmbH.
Well over 200 installations in research institutions and industry prove the capability of DCG Systems GmbH products on a daily basis. Leading companies in industries such as turbine construction, automobile assembly, automobile subsuppliers, photovoltaics and also international top-class research institutions have opted for our IR systems. So why not explore the possibilities yourself!
Our services at a glance:
- High-performance infrared cameras for SWIR, MWIR, LWIR and also dual-band, dual-colour and broadband applications » more
- A comprehensive line of lenses and accessories for cameras and testing systems and application software » more
- Versatile, modular systems for non-destructive testing (NDT) in labs and technology centres » more
- Fully automated production-integrated NDT systems for industrial production » more
- New development of imaging infrared technology solutions for customers in research » more
- Feasibility studies and commissioned reports » more