ThermoSpectorGTC for Gas Turbines
You should get to know us
- if you produce high-temperaturetemperature
Measure of thermal energy density gas turbine components (especially rotor blades and vanes) or the respective Inconel cast parts
- if you deposit adhesive layers and heat protection layers or
- if you insert cooling air ducts or
- if you evaluate already used gas turbine parts and reprocess them for further use.
Our ThermoSpectorGTC modular testing equipment for high temperaturetemperature
Measure of thermal energy density gas turbine components carries out (depending on the selection of the respective module) the following measurement and testing tasks in a non-destructive and quick manner:
- measurement of the Inconel wall thickness (especially for core shift during casting)
- test for cracks of the cast body (even hidden ones) and near-surface bubbles
- measurement of the thickness of metallic adhesive layers (e.g. MCrAlY)
- detection and localization of delaminations of adhesive layers
- measurement of the thickness of ceramic heat protection layers
- measurement of the density (porosity) of ceramic heat protection layers
- detection and localization of delaminations of the ceramic heat protection layers
- detection and localization of cracks (open or buried!)
- comparison of nominal and actual shape
We offer both - fully automated testing equiment for highest flow capacity as well as flexible systems for comfortable and cost-efficient testing of constantly changing gas turbine components (e.g. in R&D environment). Due to our decennial construction experience a quick assembly/disassembly or even a transport of the complete system (e.g. for on-site testing at different sites) is possible.
Visit us and let us demonstrate the unique performance of our technology with your own gas turbine components. The investment in one of our testing systems is already depreciated by only one avoided failure of a gas turbine!